Sideshow’s Media Team is seeking a Video Editor who handles the Adobe Suite like a pro! We work on a variety of videos ranging from social cuts to mini-docs to sizzle reels and more. We are looking for someone who not only can edit, but someone who has an eye for design and timing. Below are some examples of the different projects we work on:
Leatherface Figure: https://youtu.be/XPtuOn20TzgMatthew
Clint Eastwood Inside Look: https://youtu.be/sNgUD02IcaAMarvel
Jesse Hernandez Artist Profile: https://youtu.be/EdzOZRurhxk
Skeletor Lifesize Bust: https://youtu.be/j8wzq274nxo
Giftcard Commercial: https://youtu.be/6h6VPiSJmSg
Matthew Black Artist Profile: https://youtu.be/MNt0pEpjE1I
* 5-7 years editing experience preferred.
* Ability to function on a team, as well as work independently.
* Ability to take criticism and be prepared to redo or adjust the cut.
* Ability to productively function in a creative work environment.
* Strong sense of design, composition and timing.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
* Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro
* Experience with Basecamp or other project management software usage.
* Audio skills (post production)
* 3D Software (Maya, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Blender)
* Geeky interests aren't required, but are a huge plus!
* Full time position in our Thousand Oaks Studio
* Applicants will undergo a background check
* Relocation assistance is NOT available.
* References Preferred.
* Applicants will undergo a paid editing test.
* Please submit your cover letter, resume, and demo reel to be considered. No Demo Reel is automatic rejection.
Full time position
Health insurance after successful completion of your 90-day probationary period
Be a part of a positive and supportive work environment that promotes creativity and pride, with a balance of healthy and fun activities
On-site café serving free healthy lunch options for all staff
Product Discounts and much more!
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000 annually