Become a part of an extraordinary team:
Sideshow is the world’s leading manufacturer of museum quality collectibles, serving and supporting an enthusiastic worldwide fan community. Located in Thousand Oaks, California, we are a close-knit collective of talented artist and professionals, critical problem solvers and consummate collaborators. We have created an electric and supportive work environment - one that celebrates both individuality and diversity, professional development, and personal growth.
In 1994, Sideshow embarked on a mission of connecting people with their favorite characters and icons from the worlds of film, television, comic books and popular culture. Today, we are a specialty manufacturer and distributor of the most highly sought-after licensed and original collectible products, sustained by a passionate worldwide community that is committed to the lifestyle of collecting figure art.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invoice orders, generate shipping labels and create necessary paperwork for BOL’s, customs declarations, shipping forms and commercial invoices
- Assist with pulling product from shelves and the verification of shipping labels.
- Warehouse duties consisting of lifting boxes, utilization of pallet jacks, and scanning products to their designated aisles and/or home location.
- Organizing and setting up freight pallet orders using various carriers.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, well-stocked, and organized warehouse
- Work with multiple programs (Mas500, info ship, outlook, etc.) and carrier web sites such as FedEx, UPS and DHL
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail needed for data entry accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in workflow
- Willingness to cross train and help with other projects needed in the warehouse
Benefits + additional information:
- Full-time position with benefits. (Medical, dental, vision, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan)
- In house, maintaining a standard 8 -hour workday
- Applicants will undergo a 10-year background, credit, and security check
- Relocation assistance is not available
- Discounted employee movie tickets
- Discounted chiropractic sessions
- Surprise Giveaways
- Employee distressed product giveaway
- $500 bike credit to our local shop after 1 year of employment
- Annual fund allocated to improving your health and wellness (such as a gym membership) after 1 year of employment.
- And much more!
Typical Working Conditions: Exposure to elements including but not limited to heat, cold, dust, wind, dirt, and paint fumes (from products that are received from vendors).
Equipment Used: To include but not limited to: Box cutters, hand-held tape guns, automatic carton tape dispenser, rolling ladder, manual pallet jack, portable roller track, automatic packing-paper dispenser, powered package conveyor system, label scanner, cardboard compactor, order picker & forklift (when certified).
Essential Physical Tasks: To include but not limited to: Heavy lifting, bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, ladder climbing, pulling, and pushing pallet jacks, folding and taping boxes, palletizing shipping cartons, wrapping pallets with stretch wrap.
Analysis of Physical Demands
Key (Based on typical week):
R=Rarely (Less than 1 hour per week)
O=Occasional (1%-33% of time)
F=Frequent (34%-66% of time)
C=Constant (over 66% of time)