Sideshow is looking for a self-motivated Lead Custodian who will serve as a liaison between our managers and custodial engineers. In this role, you will aid in the upkeep and maintenance of the Sideshow Campus which consists of seven buildings.
High energy and commitment are essential for success in the role. If you are an individual who can multi-task,
solve problems and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become invaluable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Restocks tissue, hand towels, soap and sanitary dispensers. Order supplies as needed.
- Adheres to the established procedures to ensure the working environment follows OSHA, state/local, federal and company regulations.
- Shampoo rugs and carpets. Spot clean as necessary.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Dusting products and shelving.
- Cleaning windows to include interior and exterior.
- Maintaining and restocking Kitchenette.
- Gathers and disposes of trash and waste in and around facilities. empties and disinfects all trash and sanitary napkin dispensers; replaces with clean plastic liners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- 1 year of experience as a custodian.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and oftentimes high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to follow direction.
Pop Culture is Our Culture: http://www.sideshow.com/careers/
In 1994, Sideshow embarked on a mission of connecting people with their favorite characters and icons from the worlds of film, television, comic books and popular culture. Today, we are a specialty manufacturer and distributor of the most highly sought-after licensed and original collectible products, sustained by a passionate worldwide community that is committed to the lifestyle of collecting figure art. Our headquarters are located in Thousand Oaks, California.