Sideshow’s Media Team is seeking a Director of Photography. We work on a variety of videos that involve many different environments and techniques. We are looking for someone who has an eye for design and is able to work both in the studio and on location.
Here are some examples of the type of videos you would be working on:
Matthew Black Artist Profile: https://youtu.be/MNt0pEpjE1I
Casey Love Artist Profile: https://youtu.be/dMMB1Fq9rIU
Commercial 1: https://youtu.be/A4nsU0W9uIw
Commercial 2: https://youtu.be/ZBbOHL-TMnc
Neon Tech Iron Man: https://youtu.be/cB1g-Q5Ecyw
Painting Harley Quinn: https://youtu.be/8Wn3uBKeeZw
- 2-5 years camera experience preferred.
- Ability to function on a team, as well as work independently.
- Ability to take criticism and be prepared to redo or adjust a setup.
- Ability to productively function in a creative work environment.
- Strong sense of design and composition
- Ability to work with the RED Scarlet-W, GH5, and other similar cameras
- Determine lighting requirements on set
- Attention to detail
- Audio skills (post production)
- Geeky interests aren't required, but are a huge plus!
- Full time position
- Work from our Thousand Oaks Studio
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- Applicants will undergo a paid camera test.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and demo reel to be considered. No demo reel is automatic rejection.