Video Editor and DP
Sideshow’s Media Team is seeking an Editor and DP. We work on a variety of videos that involve many different environments and techniques. We are looking for someone who has an eye for design and timing, both in the edit and through the lens of a camera.
- 2-5 years editing and camera experience preferred.
- Ability to function on a team, as well as work independently.
- Ability to take criticism and be prepared to redo or adjust the cut.
- Ability to productively function in a creative work environment.
- Strong sense of design, composition and timing.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Expert Mac OS/Apple computer skills required.
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software usage.
- Audio skills (post production)
- 3D Software (Maya, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Blender)
- Geeky interests aren't required, but are a huge plus!
- Full time position
- Work from our Newbury Park Studio
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- References Preferred.
- Applicants will undergo a paid editing/camera test.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and demo reel to be considered.