Sideshow is seeking a detail-oriented Purchasing Coordinator to join our growing team. The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the availability of all purchased items to meet the demands of the company through overseeing inventory levels and coordinating the purchasing processes. This role requires an energetic and team-oriented professional who can work expediently to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with vendors to confirm purchase order details
- Monitors inventory levels of purchased items
- Assists in inventory related efforts including cycle counts and inventory investigations
- Track and monitor purchases, from initial order to delivery (International and Domestic)
- Attend weekly meetings with the Purchasing Manager
- Perform receipt of goods duties as needed
- Enforce all purchasing policies and procedures
- Coordinates resolution efforts when vendor related issues arise
- Prepare ad hoc reports related to purchasing, inventory levels, in stock goods, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree or higher required
- Inventory/purchasing knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Sage MAS500 a plus
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of pop culture a plus!
- Full-time position with benefits. (401K, Profit Sharing Plan)
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available
- Position located at the corporate office in Thousand Oaks, CA