Video Motion Graphics Artist
Sideshow’s Media Team is seeking a Video Motion Graphics Artist who handles After Effects like a pro! We work on a variety of videos that involve many different AE plug-ins. We are looking for someone who not only can make some killer graphics, but someone who has an eye for design and timing. Below are some examples of the different projects we work on:
Spider-Man Hot Toys Collection: https://youtu.be/WiWzO5aRAYc
Marvel Designer Toys: https://youtu.be/vLYIjisZLIo
Street Fighter Collection: https://youtu.be/MWl93Z8iEg8
Sideshow Originals Promo: https://youtu.be/SVPLka7rpps
Hawkeye Vertical Ad: https://youtu.be/-SeZPJnrEww
Batman Collection Promo: https://youtu.be/DvFVtGZ9eho
- 2-5 years graphics experience preferred.
- Ability to function on a team, as well as work independently.
- Ability to take criticism and be prepared to redo or adjust the cut.
- Ability to productively function in a creative work environment.
- Strong sense of design, composition and timing.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Expert knowledge with popular AE plugins (Trapcode Suite, Video Copilot Element 3D, Optical Flares, Magic Bullet Looks, etc.)
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software usage.
- Audio skills (post production)
- 3D Software (Maya, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Blender)
- Geeky interests aren't required, but are a huge plus!
- Full time position in our Newbury Park Studio
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- References Preferred.
- Applicants will undergo a paid graphics test.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and demo reel to be considered. No Demo Reel is automatic rejection.