Social Media Manager
Sideshow is the premier maker and distributor of Pop Culture collectibles and lifestyle products. We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to oversee social media campaigns and strategies on all social platforms for Sideshow and all of Sideshow’s sub-brands including Court of the Dead, Atomic Misfit, Unruly, Art Print, and any future brands.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Management experience
- Familiarity with MacOS, iOS, and the Microsoft Suite of products
- Experience running social media platforms for a brand with an active fanbase
- A willingness to learn from others
- An interest in pop culture and geek culture
- Coordinate with Social Media Assistant Manager to manage all Social Media Associates, Social Media Assistants, and freelance Social Media Assistants to ensure they are properly trained in and have full accesses to all the tools, resources, strategies, and campaigns required to fulfill their duties.
- Manage growth and structure of Social Media team including determining positions and duties that are required to accomplish goals, executing recruitment and hiring processes, and monitoring the effectiveness of the Social Media team structure over time.
- Coordinate with Marketing team in the development and implementation of social media strategies to support Sideshow marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Be a part of a positive and supportive work environment that promotes creativity and pride, with a balance of healthy and fun activities
- On-site café serving free healthy lunch options for all staff
- Applicants will undergo a 10-year background, credit and security check
- References Required